The QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship is designed to help educators and administrators participating in QUALITYstarsNY advance their education and deepen their qualifications as early childhood professionals. Through the QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship, staff working at a participating early childhood program can access funds to complete their early childhood education degree or credit-bearing certification, credential, or coursework.
The QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship is offered in partnerships with our colleagues at the Early Childhood Career Development Center. The scholarship application and associated career advisement services are coordinated through the Career Development Center.
- Scholarship funds to complete an early childhood education degree or credit-bearing certification, credential, or coursework
- College and career advisement from the Career Development Center to ensure you are on the correct pathway for your personal career journey
- Access to resources based on your needs, including:
- Foreign transcript translation and evaluation service (U.S. Transcript Equivalency)
- Test prep workshops for NYS B-2nd Grade Teacher Certification exams
- CDA application and renewal fees
- State exam and certification fees for NY State B-2nd Grade teacher certification credentials
- Books (beginning summer 2023)
- And more!
To learn more, attend an upcoming Career Development Center Information Session or schedule a meeting with a career advisor. Services and advisement are also available in Spanish.
Learn More & Get Started
Early Childhood Career Development Center Website
Visit the QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship page on the Early Childhood Career Development Center website to learn more about the requirements and read their FAQ. You can schedule a meeting with a Career Advisor to get started with the application process and discuss your eligibility for this and other scholarship opportunities.
QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship Flyer
Download the QUALITYstarsNY Scholarship flyer in English or Spanish to share with your staff or a colleague who may be interested.